GRILLED CARAMELIZED BANANAS

INGREDIENTS:
2 bananas
1 tablespoon butter, melted
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
Ice cream
DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat a nonstick grill pan on the stovetop over medium heat.
2. Peel bananas and slice lengthwise in half. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle evenly with granulated sugar.
3. Place bananas on grill pan at a 45 degree angle. Cook 1-2 minutes, then rotate another 45 degrees to create crosshatch marks. Cook an additional 1-2 minutes. If desired, flip bananas and repeat process on the other side. Serve immediately with a scoop of ice cream.

4 comments:
These look delicious. Your desserts always look sooooo good!!
Yum, I'll take one (or two) or those. I am not a huge fan of bananas but anything is better on the grill, right? :)
Wow, those look good. And so simple! You are my culinary idol.
Those look really good. I think i'm going to have to add to my menu.
Post a Comment