Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Luscious Lowfat Cheesecake Dip

Okay, so I'm sort of infamous for making desserts involving pudding, cream cheese, Cool Whip or a combo of the three. I should own stock in Jell-o. This is a dip that I came up with to jazz up a fruit platter, and the lowfat ingredients make it kind on the waistline too.


LUSCIOUS LOWFAT CHEESECAKE DIP

INGREDIENTS:

1 small package Jello sugar free/fat free instant Cheesecake pudding mix
3/4 cup skim milk
1 8oz container Cool Whip Free


DIRECTIONS:

1. Using a handheld mixer gradually blend instant pudding mix and skim milk until well incorporated.

2. Add Cool Whip Free and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate several hours or overnight, covered. Serve with assorted fruit.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I make this all the time. I have it in my refrigerator right now!

kt said...

Uhh, you seem to have forgotten the block o' cream cheese and tub o' Fluff! Aside from that, nicely done.

Melba Toast said...

Elizabeth is in love with this dip. She knows every fruit that should be dipped in it. ;)

Teale said...

I made this today! Love it! I would also try it w/different flavored puddings, that would spice things up... a chocolate fruit dip would be quite a treat!