
INGREDIENTS:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded 1/2" thick
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon honey
1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small bowl combine mustard, honey and lemon juice and stir until well combined. Brush both sides of each chicken breasts liberally with mustard sauce.
3. In a medium bowl combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Dip chicken breasts in bread crumb mixture, thoroughly coating both sides. Place in a shallow baking pan and spray surface of chicken lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn chicken breasts over and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken breast is done.
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Parmesan Honey Mustard Chicken
I've had a longstanding hatred of mustard for as long as I can remember. My husband however loves the stuff. So I'm taking baby steps towards a place where mustard and I can live harmoniously together. This is a simple recipe of honey mustard coated chicken with a crispy Parmesan and Italian bread crumb crust.
PARMESAN HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That sounds really good! My husband loves mustard too (me, not so much) so I'm sure he'd love this one.
These sound good! We love (well, I love! lol) honey-mustard and chicken so these should be great. I love your blog! Thanks for sharing :)
I tried this recipe tonight and it was great! My hubby declared it a "definite make again". That is like winning an award in my family :) Thanks for sharing, Deborah!
Post a Comment